With a committment to share my life and care my beloved's, I have decided to step into a new phase of life. I will be getting married to Sachin on 27th Nov, 2010. I remember that once in Rishikesh, I asked this question to Swami Pragyapad g about how to be committed in life, and now its the time that I actually walk it.

Me and Sachin :)

Life is over interesting these days. As if a flood of emotions is crossing through the mind, as if the future is trapping my mind, while I am still firm to the ground, still quite managing the present ;) And he is so smart to pop in when the ground seems just about to shake. Yea, a few days back, when some negativity was overhwleming my mind, Sri Sri was in town ( yeah, just for me). I got a chance to have an eye contact with the magician and be a part of the unfathomable magic that was to come next. I have been in some other planet since then, as if something deep down this heart was tocuhed gently and held firmly. Btw, it was yet another drive of running after him, but this time he was in our zone ( of course just literally ). This time the running was only physical, the mind was one-focussed. I had a dream of inviting Guru g to my wedding ceremony, awwwww !!!! No words. That was just a perfect moment. I was just loooking upto him and he was nodding all the time. Even a brutttle memory of this kodak moment can cheer me up for a long long time.
..
..
Anyhow, for all my single friends, I would love to script four advantages of getting marraige. Just for you folks !!


Knowledge: Surrender, Committment, Belongingness, Love, Devotion are no more just words, but a deeper experience. Marriage helps you to come out of self-centeredness.
Shopping: You are allowed to purchase anything and everyday. You are allowed to be too busy in this. Don't worry about budget, coz your partner loves you and the out of budget things are on him/her ;)..I hope Sachin is not reading.
Pampering: You are the king/queen for people around you. The show stopper of the show. A feel to have for sure once a life.
Feelings: You are flying in love, in air. You will not have any free time, hence, no boredom. You don't have to take decisions alone, now you have with you someone whom you trust the most and can share everything. There is a warmth, contentment & depth in life.
..
..

...that is my self made wedding invite :)

..

..

Loveee

Jai Gurudev

Bhanuja