The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance :)

YES!+ Chandigarh begins today with Ramneek Bhaiya. Some more lucky Chandigarh youth is ready to drench in knowledge. The energy wrapped days are back again!! The masti, khapp, raulla is back with a bang to enhance the inner silence...

I attended my first Youth Empowerment and Skills workshop 2 months back, thx to Amitesh bhaiya and Tanu di. It changed my outlook to life and turned me inwards. I could better handle my emotions and stabilize my mind. I came close to myself. I could observe things more keenly and with clarity. The discrimination became easy and the goal became clear :) I arose more confident and came out of the course bubbling with joy. The traits of childishness are back. No longer do I need to say....If I were a child !...haha..Its back in me, I can feel the energy, joy, expression, committment, free-ness and natural-ness of a child ;) I can now relate better to my brother, parents, friends ,colleagues. Love was already in the air but I grabbed it just after the course. So, I am in love with almost everyone and everything on this earth. Made some great friends during the course: Paras g, who is a wonderful person and an Art of living teacher too!...and Saurabh and Gaurav are the gems I discovered during the course. These two guys are also from infy and before I met them at the course I had no idea that they belonged to the same department in my office :p Will let you know some interesting Saurabh Gaurav stories later. Another beautiful gal I met was Radhika, who can cook the most delicious meethe chawal I ever had! Then there was the ever cute Hrishi with great photogenic capabilities.

The world seems a One World family :):)..Vasudeva Katumbhakam !!

Go and do the next YES!+ now! :):)

Lots of love,
Jai Gurudeva,
Bhanuja